[X4U] Mysterious iPhoto 6 help please [2] - Reply OK

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Wed Jul 18 23:35:21 PDT 2007

As I understand it firom a demonstration I saw of Aperture at the
Photo Show here in Melbourne, Aperture has a lot of the cataloging
and library management tools that are present in iPhoto.

Perhaps using these tools might be the way to go, as it seems
Aperture is happy to handle almost any file format.

Just my AUS$0.02 worth!

cjc