[X4U] No ListMom?

Eric Prentice listma at themacintoshguy.com
Thu Jul 19 10:57:59 PDT 2007

If you saw the number of messages and the kind that get caught by the
5 kb limit, you wouldn't be asking. ;-)

Seriously. Most of the messages that get blocked have craziness in
them like the HTML version of the email coming through as source,
etc. I hope you will withstand the occasional inconvenience of
editing or splitting your longer posts for the pleasure of not seeing
the junk that it would allow through.

This is one of the trade-offs that allows the list to stay reasonably
sane with very little maintenance.

I am glad that the list has become a valuable tool for you!

Eric