[X4U] Crossover

Dan Tepper lists at theteppers.net
Wed Jun 6 20:05:39 PDT 2007

I installed the demo of both Crossover and RSI Shooting Lab.. it will
run on a x86 Mac through Crossover.. I had a few graphical oddities,
but I think that is because I didn't let crossover install quartz-wm
component of X-11 (I didn't have my OSX install discs handy).  I'm
not a reloader, so I don't know how it's supposed to work..but it
does appear to work.

Hope that helps