[X4U] Parallels 3.0 hijacked application defaults

Mark Deniken deniken at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 13:47:53 PDT 2007

on 6/8/07 2:39 PM, Linda at xpressobean at mac.com wrote:

> Try Command I -- Get Info -- on the document icon. You should find the Open
> With choice, and then the Change All choice. You do not actually open the
> document to make this change.

You could also try an app that I love for this purpose, RCDefaultApp:

http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/

It lives in your system prefs pane - one place where you can set your file
associations, instead of selecting one document type at a time, you can set
it all here.

One of those apps you never heard of, then don't know how you lived without
it.

-- Mark