[X4U] Hogwasher question/problem (s)

Rod Buchanan nanahcub at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:15:55 PDT 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> 2. I have Hogwasher in my dock. There is a number(in red on the
> ICON) which changes rather infrequently. Someone suggested it is
> the number of unread articles. I do not buy this as the number is
> quite low (usually around 23) and I typically d/l several hundred
> articles a day. Any other ideas as to what the number might be?

 From Hogwasher help:

"The Hogwasher icon in the Dock will show you when you have unread
news and mail articles. The number of unread news messages are shown
in a violet oval on the right side of the icon. The number of unread
mail messages are shown in a blue oval on the left side of the icon."

As for #1 I don't have a clue what could be going on.

--
Rod

"At Intel, quality is number 0.9999999998876875"