[X4U] G 3/4 and iTunes

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Mon Jun 11 06:51:56 PDT 2007

I always first repair permissions and restart when something like this
happened. Onyx is a great tool but perhaps something you did mucked it up. I
would repair permissions, restart, and try again.
There is also a program called Preferential Treatment which will check for
damaged preference files. Creating a user account below can also help but
you don't know what was damaged. You then migrate over to the new account.
Finally, if you have not run Disk Warrior to check for Volume information
problems I would but it and run it. Sometimes this catches problems no other
program can.
Good Luck,
Terry