[X4U] Strange language

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Tue Jun 19 04:26:43 PDT 2007

Hello Listees,

I use Mail 2.1 on 10.4.9 on my PPC PB and it is acting strange,
having just sent a message in a foreign language I am unfamiliar
with. I tried duplicating a snippet of it in the body of this message
but then it came over as English (at least I could then read it!).
Yesterday I noticed the BBC News widget started doing the same thing.
Again, when I put my cursor over a scrolling news item, the story
highlight is shown in English. After that occasion I proceeded to use
Monolingual and remove all except the various English iterations and
one or two other languages like French and German.
Can anyone help?
Please reply off-list as I only get the digest and being 6 hours
ahead of US East Coast time, it makes for a long wait.

Regards,

Roy