[X4U] Inadvertent Double Clicks

..lj darwin at ljsworld.com
Thu Jun 21 07:13:59 PDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 20:38, Ronald Steinke wrote:

> On 20 Jun, 2007, at 12:15 PM, Jon Warms wrote:
>
>> This happened to my Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 also.
>>
>> I changed preferences in both the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard &
>> Mouse pref panels several times; finally and apparently, the
>> preference file was rewritten and the mouse returned to normal
>> behavior (which had been good).
>
> It is good to hear (read) comments about other brand components. I
> won a MonopolySoft wireless keyboard and mouse last Mac Expo, but
> haven't had occasion to install it yet.
>
> This posting makes me pause and give serious consideration whether
> or not I want to experiment with something from MS's factory of
> dubious peripherals. It is beginning to look like I should sell/
> give away the MS product and buy an Apple set if I decide to go
> wireless.
>
> I wonder if there are any unsuspecting PC users that I could
> interest in buying the unused MS set?
I've been using Macs for 20 years. (Mac Plus to a 24" iMac). However
I would never use a Mouse with a Apple Logo. I will never figure out
why they can do computers so right and mouses so wrong. My last
computer came with a wireless Mighty Mouse, but it insists that I
only use 1 finger. I've always used 2 fingers for the left and right
mouse buttons. The Mighty Mouse doesn't like to work that way.
..lj