[X4U] ilife06 help

Robert rashton at telus.net
Sun Jun 24 06:12:32 PDT 2007

I installed a new drive into my intel. Installed the OS and apps that
came with my machine. It installed a  version on ilife06. When I
hooked up my video camera which is HD it tells me that I need the HD
driver installed. I took out my orginal ilife06 disk and reinstalled
ilife. This did not fix my problem. So I deleted all of the ilife
apps and tried it again. In the installer all I get is upgrade, and
now doesn't install imovie or other of the main apps. The version of
ilife that I have is a full copy and not an upgrade. I then tried
installing ilife04 and doesn't work either. Any ideas. TIA   Bob