[X4U] ilife06 help

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Wed Jun 27 05:52:15 PDT 2007

Thanks Michael but I ended up fixing it. I thought that because I had
the original ilife 06 disks that I could install it off of it. All it
would let me do is an upgrade. I then installed the disks that came
with my computer and reinstalled ilife off of it and that fixed the
problem. Weird thing is, this was a brand new drive which I had just
installed everything off of the install disk. Don't know why the HD
driver did not install the first time. Once more thanks.   Bob