[X4U] can't copy to ipod

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Wed Jun 27 08:41:53 PDT 2007

In my experience with ripping DVDs to .mp4 format and then copying to
similar iPod the problems are as follows.

1. movie cannot be larger than 640 by 480
2. average bitrate cannot be larger than 1500

Best solution I found is to convert DVDs using Handbrake as it has a
preset for iPod. Hasn't failed me yet.

--
Andy Fragen