[X4U] Safari woes!

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Fri Jun 29 16:31:49 PDT 2007

No problem, just thought I would throw it out there. Ok one more
thing that I don't think anyone has suggested. One of the fixes that
are suggested is to re apply the update. By the way which update did
you do? Regular or Combo? Try downloading the X.4.10 combo update.
Also one more thing when doing the update have NOTHING running.
Please let me know how you make out, these things bug the crap out
me, but in your case buggin the crap out of you, Wayne.

PPC update:
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx10410comboupdateppc.html

Intel update:
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx10410updateintel.html