[X4U] Safari Beta & Dashboard/Expose

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 29 17:18:57 PDT 2007

Well, I continue to have the problem, but it's not just on restart. I
used F12 to bring up dashboard, but to no avail again. So, I went
into the prefs and reset them. Then I used F12 to bring up Dashboard,
and it worked. Repeated it several times. Started a game of Scenario
Poker widget. Ended up accidentally double-clicking to exit out of
it, and when I hit F12 again to get me back in, nothing. My prefs are
swiped!

This is getting ridiculous. Any suggestions?
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net
http://www.southatlantadental.com/