[X4U] Remove icon in Taskbar

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 10:57:31 PST 2007

On 3/2/07 10:25 AM, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> A neighbor has an icon in his PC Taskbar which he can't remove.  Is  there a
> method?  Now there're people with new Macs with MS, they  might know. When he
> click this icon, he get a message to start the upgrade, but  he doesn't know
> the name of the soft to update.  No name is shown.   The icon looks like a
> shield.

It sounds like he has Windows Vista with Windows Defender. Regardless, I
don't think this question has anything to do with Mac OS X and hope it is
the last of its kind on this list. I understand that some people are running
Windows on their Intel Macs, but I don't think asking about a neighbor's PC
qualifies.

--
Eddie Hargreaves