[X4U] Strange Mail behavior with attachments

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Mar 4 06:24:54 PST 2007

I also just noticed that the original e-mail sent to me from my co-
worker has no "From, Subject, Date, To" fields a the top of the e-
mail, like every other e-mail I have does.

I made sure to go to preferences and check that ALL headers are to be
visible.  Strange, but her e-mail to me only has:

at the top of it. No Return-Path, Received, Mime-Version, etc.

Very strange...any thoughts?

Thanks!
Michael