[X4U] Mail Wont Send

Neil_ Pollack lists at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 09:27:50 PST 2007

Mail doesn't send messages any more.  It just puts the message in the out box.  At first, it would ask me if I wanted to try another server, which sometimes worked, but not anymore.  I have the same problem with my ISP (BellSouth) and .Mac e-mail accounts.  I changed the port setting to port number 587.  I tried checking SSL on and I tried it off.  Does anybody have any other suggestions?  Meanwhile, I have to send from the .Mac web interface.  Thanks.

Neil