[X4U] Can this be done? Multiple DATA CDs > DVD?

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Fri Mar 9 08:56:28 PST 2007

I found these instructions, but I haven't tested them, as I can't
download cdrtools here at work.

cdrtools.tar.gz can be downloaded from ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/
cdrecord/

then:

tar fxz cdrtools.tar.gz
cd cdrtools-2.01
make

The instructions for the multi-session DVD are here:
http://math.nyu.edu/aml/CDwrite.html

I am going to try this out over the weekend.

Chris