[X4U] Recovering lost Firefox information

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 18:45:21 PST 2007

At 11:37 AM -0700 3/9/07, Kevin Hahn wrote:
>I somehow accidentally deleted my Firefox folders.
>
>Anyone have any ideas on how to restore everything to its previous
>status (bookmarks and passwords)?

If you have a backup, you can easily restore at least to the date at
which you made the backup. Without the backup, if you haven't
downloaded things and saved and deleted things since it happened, you
could try FileSalvage or DataRescue to to a rescue of deleted data on
your drive.

If you have been using the drive as normal since it happened and if
you have no backup, then I don't think there's a way to get back to
where you were.

Daly