[X4U] Finder restarting (Solution)

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Mar 13 20:17:20 PDT 2007

Turns out the problem was with Stuffit Deluxe 11.02 and the
contextual menus item. An updated contextual menu plugin is available

ftp\\:ftp.smithmicro.com/stuffit/stuffitcm.plugin.zip

if your stuffitcm.plugin is dated before Jan 5, 2007 and your version
is 11.02 this may be a problem. I was unaware of it affecting my
computer as I very seldom control click on icons on my desktop. :)

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...

lstnmt at bresnan.net