[X4U] Run Classic OS Apps On Intel-Macs!

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Wed May 2 17:53:19 PDT 2007

On 05/02/07, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> As for the "Must Have", well, since I've finally moved from 10.3.9, to
> 10.4.9, as soon as I can find the time I'll take another look at moving off
> of it.  For those that don't know, or remember, my "Must Have" app is
> ClarisDraw, and it was one of the main reasons I bought my first Mac.  A few
> months ago I tried a lot of apps people suggested without finding one that I
> consider to be a good replacement, there were a couple I wanted to try, but
> couldn't as they required 10.4.x.

ClarisDraw runs fine in Classic under 10.4.9 and should work with your G5 under
Classic. i have all of my house plans,  wiring, and landscape/sprinkler systems
on ClarisDraw files. For printing purposes, I just open them up, take
screenshots of them, and then print w/Preview. FWIW, I haven't found anything
better that's OS X native.