[X4U] Vista Home Basic With Parallels

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed May 2 21:49:54 PDT 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 8:36 PM, allen goforth wrote:

>   How about crossover?

Yes, that is a good idea.  I've already downloaded it and I will give
it a try.

But it probably isn't a viable alternative for most folks.  Having a
look at their Web site, there aren't a lot of applications that are
certified to run under Crossover.  But since there is a fully working
free demo, it certainly is worth giving a try.

Thanks!

This is a business expense, so I don't consider the cost of
purchasing Parallels and Windows to be unreasonable.  But I don't
want to pay for a more expensive copy of Windows than I have to.  i
don't like Microsoft enough to throw away money to them for no reason.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html