[X4U] Re: Two Mac's

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Mon May 7 06:41:19 PDT 2007

I have a wireless router that allows me to use the iBook anywhere, it
has an Airport card.  With this and my network, I can call up the
other computer and drag and drop any files I want straight into
folders or desktop.  I keep mail synchronized with my dotmac
account.  The iBook is so handy.  It is only a little 12" G3 but
works like a trouper!  We take it on trips to download pics into,
check email.  I would love a new MacBook, but can't justify it yet.
I used to use SychronizePro, but they are out of commission.
Vicki Allwardt
vallwardt at mac.com