[X4U] Mac Pilot

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Wed May 9 19:31:42 PDT 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 6:09 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> On May 9, 2007, at 4:52 PM, Jim Jarvis wrote:
>
>> Anyone have experience with a utility program called Mac Pilot?
>
> It has decent reviews:
>
> http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/20937
>
> I wouldn't want a utility that is so cluttered with useless
> features.  But if it has a unique feature that you want, it might
> be worth the $20.  Otherwise in might be best to stick with a good
> free utility like Cocktail or YASU.

*
'Cocktail', 'TinkerTool Systems',  and 'Onyx' are all useful
utilities to keep your Mac uncluttered.  Some of these may do more
than you really want -- that is, to re-organize your desktop, etc.
Be sure of what you are asking for -- you may get it!

Note:  If you are a subscriber to VersionTracker Pro you will get a
free download of MacPilot.

I haven't yet checked out MacPilot -- I'll report later.

Go to:   http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/ and type in the name
in the 'Search' field for any of the above.

earle
*