was Re: [X4U] Router Thanks & Remove User Account; now system HD transplant

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun May 13 07:19:11 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, I don't think so, as long as we're talking about your
boot volume.  Last I dealt with this, Intel machines use a different
partition map system than PPC systems.  You can use the same DISK
from an old system, but you'd have to reformat it / repartition it
first :-)

However, I do think that you can do a clone-and-copy from PPC to
Intel...but your System installation will be PPC, so you'd have to
reinstall OSX (Intel) anyways.

Michael