[X4U] Setting up an old computer with OS X

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sun May 13 17:42:25 PDT 2007

At 7:27 PM -0500, 5/13/07, Craig A. Finseth wrote:

>    I am going to use this computer as a remote server so one of the apps
>    that I will be loading is Timbuktu.
>
>You can just turn on VNC access in the Sharing panel.
>
>Craig

And then acquire and install a VNC client at the primary location?

As I already own Timbuktu, I think continuing to use it and its
additional features would be better. Features include clipboard
transfer, file transfer, ability to send 'Force Quit' to remote
computer, Address Book of remote computer connections, etc.
--

Robert Ameeti

I have a twin brother; he's identical, but I'm not.