[X4U] Handy tidbit for those who connect to PCs from your Mac

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Wed May 16 07:32:47 PDT 2007

Richard,

You are correct. The main difference is that Finder Cleaner and
WinFSCleanser are applescripts that you explicitly run to clean a specific
folder; BlueHarvest is a system preference that monitors finder (and maybe
others) writes to MSDOS formatted file systems and prevents the writing of
the offending "dot" files. It also has a capability to clean a user
specified folder on command (drag and drop the folder to an icon on the
preference pane).

I like the automatic feature of this capability.

Although not free, it is fully functional for a 30 day trial and I did not
see any nags before I purchased the serial number.

YMMV,

   Jim