[X4U] printing in Mail without attachments

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu May 17 09:53:39 PDT 2007

On 17-May-07, at 12:38 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> On May 17, 2007, at 7:43 AM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to print an e-mail message in Mail but not have the
>> attachments print?
>
> Message > Remove Attachments

I don't want to remove the attachments, I just don't want them to
print. If I receive an e-mail with a message and 10 photos attached,
I would like to be able to print the message without paving 10 photos
print at the same time.

>> Also, I know there's a way to turn off viewing attachments (so
>> that photos show up as icons instead of the actual picture) but I
>> can't seem to be able to find it.
>
> I can't find that feature either, and I would have expected to.
>
> You can turn off viewing some attachments:
>
>  Preferences  > Viewing > uncheck "Display remote images in HTML
> messages."

I'm almost positive this feature is available. I seem to remember it
from way back in Jaguar but I can't find anything about it now.