[X4U] Re: Re: printing in Mail without attachments

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Sat May 19 14:11:48 PDT 2007

Mark(?), et All Listas
G'day!, and the fix here seems all too simple to me...

On May 20, 2007, at 05:30 AM,
x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: [X4U] printing in Mail without attachments
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

Why not; in Mail > Preferances > Viewing just uNcheck the 'Display
Images..'
box, then quit Mail and reopen it, and all should be as is desired as
far
as printing is concerned(+ an added gain in speed of mail displaying,
and
perhaps a security gain of not loading spammer's 'phone home' images, to
boot:).
Unless I'm duh.. missing something. HTHs

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
"Blinded by Rainbows"-the Stones

/