[X4U] Address Book, mixing international address formats

Lawrence Haber lahaber at mac.com
Sun May 20 03:31:16 PDT 2007

I know how to change the format of addresses in Address Book.app
from, say, a US address format to one for someplace else, such as
Switzerland, for example.  But, this will change all the address
formats throughout the entirety of  my address book.

Does anyone know how to have a different address format template on
an address by address basis?  I have a lot of addresses from all over
the world and I haven't figured out how to make a US, UK, German and
Swiss address all look right, all at the same time.

Any help and advise here would be most appreciated.