[X4U] Re: printing in Mail without attachments

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Sun May 20 15:16:36 PDT 2007

Randy Guru, Mark(?), et All
G'day! to All, and Thanx for the chime Randy..

On May 20, 2007, at 11:54 PM,
x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:26:50 -0700
> From: "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com>
> Subject: Re: [X4U] Re: Re: printing in Mail without attachments
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> On May 19, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Cornett wrote:
>> Why not; in Mail > Preferances > Viewing just uNcheck the 'Display
>> Images..'
>> box, then quit Mail and reopen it, and all should be as is desired
>> as far
>> as printing is concerned(+ an added gain in speed of mail
>> displaying, and
>> perhaps a security gain of not loading spammer's 'phone home'
>> images, to
>> boot:).
>> Unless I'm duh.. missing something. HTHs
>
> Maybe this preferences option existed in some earlier versions of
> Mail, but in the latest version, at Mail > Preferances > Viewing,  it
> isn't there.  At least it isn't there in my copy of Mail.

I was referencing; Mail version 1.3.11 (v622/624) in X.3.9, although
it never dawned on me that Apple would dumb down(securitywise user
choice) it's own Tiger Mail.app in such a fashion(M$/Windoz?).

Mark(?), what version of Mail are you using?

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
"Blinded by Rainbows"-the Stones
/