[X4U] Annoying popup links in Mail & Safari

James Eddy giametti at mac.com
Wed May 23 18:36:33 PDT 2007

Since upgrading to a MacBook Pro with Tiger, I've noticed that when
the mouse cursor passes over a link in Mail or Safari, the full link
pops up in a yellow box next to the cursor. I'm thinking that it is a
"feature" in Tiger. Sometimes it is useful, but more often it's very
annoying and obscures the page or the part I'm trying to read. I've
tried to find how to turn it off, but can't find it. Any ideas?

--------
Jim Eddy                                               James Eddy
Woodworks
giametti at mac.com               jim at jameseddywoodworks.com
              Moving May 2007 to Douglas, Massachusetts
                        http://jameseddywoodworks.com
---------