[X4U] iWeb

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu May 24 17:50:40 PDT 2007

At 5:15 PM -0700 5/24/07, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:
>It loaded fine for me using Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP, so perhaps
>those complaining are using an older version of IE.

I opened the page in Win XP under Parallels, in IE 6,x. It seemed to
be opening fine, but then consistently crashed IE. I would certainly
try not to have so many images on the front page. Plus, iWeb makes
highly unusual sites.  Have a look at its structure sometime!  /i
don't know what's wrong with it, but it's sure hard to edit in a
normal editor,

Daly