[X4U] PAL to NTSC?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 16:31:10 PDT 2007

On Nov 2, 2007, at 4:20 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> The DVD seemed to burn OK but when I try it on my DVD player a message
> comes up saying that the disk is not NTSC. I presume that means I
> burnt a PAL DVD. I checked the preferences in Toast and it's set to
> burn NTSC disks. Is PAL or NTSC already set in the VIDEO_TS folder? Is
> there anything I can do to burn it to a NTSC DVD? I need to have these
> disks burnt by the end of next week.

Hi, Mark;

I would *heartily* encourage you to post this question at the Apple
Discussions>Final Cut Forum. Not that your question isn't worthy here,
but bcs within about 30 minutes, you are likely to get a definitive,
helpful answer from some video pro who tangles with this issue
everyday.

excellent bunch there, and I'm sure they'll help you git 'er all
figured out....as would I if I knew the answer!

good luck!

nk