[X4U] Itunes TV shows to DVD?

Neil lists at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 19:29:30 PST 2007

I don't think you can burn the copy protected videos to DVD.  Do you
own an iPod with video (5th or 5.5th generation)?  Then, you would
only need a $4 cable to put the videos on your TV, although there
would be a slight degradation on video quality.

As an Apple shareholder, I can't figure out Apple's business model in
the video market.  They expect consumers to pay hundreds of dollars
for the AppleTV and then $10-15 per movie when everybody already all
has the hardware that let's us watch pay per view movies on demand
for only a few bucks per movie from cable or satellite.