[X4U] Itunes TV shows to DVD?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 6 15:51:28 PST 2007

On 5 Nov 2007, at 14:49, Jesse Leo wrote:
> ...I believe the BSG episodes were $1.99 apiece. I knew at
> the time of purchasing that I would be regretting it later. But the
> final
> season had not yet come out on DVD at that time, and I absolutely
> HAD to
> find out what happened next. Pathetic, I know.

For the record I don't think that's pathetic at all. You went into it
with your eyes open, knowing what it cost you.
We're not supposed to be rational about our hobbies.

I do think that next series you'd be better off finding some other
way to view the shows when they come out, tho', so you can save your
money for the DVDs.

Stroller.