[X4U] Mail Signatures

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Tue Nov 6 16:41:18 PST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Howard Morgan wrote:

> I would like to create a mail signature that is in Courier 12.
>
> When I create the signature it displays correctly in the signature
> pane, but when I create a new email it shows up in Arial 12.
>
> I can manually change it to Courier 12, but I'd like to not have to.
>
> Any suggestions?

This assumes Apple Mail, and "Rich Text" messages.

Create your sig in Mail prefs, then highlight it and press Cmd+T.
Select the font you want (Courier 12).  Make sure "Alwqys match my
default message font" is not checked.  Now, when you create a "Rich
Text" message the sig s/b in Courier 12.

--
Rod

"I have a 72-hour rule. If I stay in Washington for more than 72
hours, I have to bathe myself in the same stuff I use when one of my
dogs gets into a fight with a skunk -- stuff to get the smell out."
-- Gov. Brian Schweitzer, Montana