[X4U] Itunes TV shows to DVD?

Neil lists at mac.com
Wed Nov 7 08:31:24 PST 2007

Right, there is a Mac version of the software, but it appears to be
limited to converting audio files.  The video conversion feature
looks like it is Windows only.  That one had me hopeful for a few
seconds too.  Reread the snippet you quoted.  Notice that it converts
iTunes files into "MP3, AAC, and WAV."  Those are all audio only
formats.

On Nov 6, 2007, at 11:15 PM, Linda wrote:

> On 11/6/07 10:06 PM, Neil wrote:
>
>> That looks like it's a Windows only app.
>
> Nope, it's not a Windows-only app. Did you follow the link? It may
> LOOK like
> it, as the screenshots are from Windows, but if you follow the link
> to the
> software you'll find "iTunes Converter for Mac - Convert iTunes to
> M4p to
> MP3, AAC, WAV".
>
> I'll say it again; no iPod needed.

> I'll say it again; no iPod needed.