[X4U] Printing part of an e-mail?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Nov 7 11:08:43 PST 2007

Hi all,

Just wondering here. Is it possible to print only part of an e-mail
in Mail? Sometimes there are so many replies back and forth that
printing would result in multiple pages printed. Is there a way to
select (highlight) text in an e-mail and only have it print? Right
now I'm having to press Forward then erase the parts I don't want,
print, and then close the new message without saving it. The problem
is that this results in a message header from me and not the true
sender.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design