[X4U] Time Machine

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Thu Nov 8 09:35:07 PST 2007

I received my 1TB external firewire drive today (wtf!). After a little
bit of fun reformatting it (I had to read a manual and then go look at
a knowledge base article. Dash it all, next they'll have us using the
command line thingy ;-) everything seems to be working fine. 100GB
backed up and available in Time Machine. It'll be interesting to see
how it copes when there's a month or two's data backed up.

ATB

Simon