[X4U] Another Leopard annoyance

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Nov 12 21:10:05 PST 2007

Just noticed this one, too:

if you control/right-click on the desktop to make a new folder, the
folder USED to be created in the exact location of your click in
Tiger. Now, in Leopard, it seems to shift a few folder widths. No
particular pattern.

Seems like no big deal, but I'm used to having browser windows open,
then being able to click on the desktop, make a folder, and then drag
photos etc into the folder.  Now, the folder invariably slides under
one of my windows, and I have to Exposé to reposition it.