[X4U] Next dopey Excel question

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 15 19:26:38 PST 2007

Thanks matey, I thought it strange myself....

Actually I just did a test, pasting the text into a cell in a new doc
and it goes in just fine. So there must be some sort of local
formatting happening in my orig. doc....

I've tried looking at all the cell properties / Excel Preferences /
Cell validation... and I can't see anything.

Cheers,

Coj