[X4U] Next dopey Excel question

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 17 02:40:19 PST 2007

Hiya Stroller,

Yes, I initially thought it was a depth thing and made the row deeper
(as deep as I could drag it) but no change - one line of hashes at the
top.

Like I mentioned, if I copy the contents of the offending cell and
paste it into a brand new document's cell it reads fine. There must be
some sort of formatting going on in my document.

OK, I've got it working - to get myself out of trouble, I copied the
full contents from the cell. I then selected and deleted the cell,
double clicked inside the new cell and hit paste. When I exited the
cell the text wrap was working and I could see the entire contents of
the cell - no more hashes.

So at least the strange formatting must have been just limited to the
cell, not the document.

I'll get to the bottom of this sooner or later. I'll report it when
I've found it.

Cheers,

Coj