[X4U] Trying to cut down # of DVDs to burn

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Mon Nov 19 13:41:50 PST 2007

Hi all,

I have 27 student videos all in AVI format. Each one is between 20
and 22 minutes in length. The school would like each student (27 of
them) plus a few others to have a DVD of all the presentations. I've
been asked to design a nice case cover and disk label for this
project and to burn all the DVDs for them. What's the best way to
combine these 27 videos onto the least amount of DVDs without having
to purchase double layer disks? I have Toast 7 Titanium, DVD2One,
iMovie HD, and iDVD. In Toast, without doing anything special, I
would need to burn 4 DVDs for each recipient which is too much.
Ideally I'd like to fit them all onto two disks.

Ideas?

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design