[X4U] Does size matter?

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 17:53:07 PST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007, at 5:32 PM, Linda wrote:

> That doesn't answer my question, though. :-)
>
> Did you update your OS or your version of iMovie/iDVD *in between*
> when you
> didn't get the message and now when you do?
>
> I don't know the exact dates when you started having trouble versus
> when you
> weren't, so can't compare that to the dates any updates came out. I
> also
> don't know what version of the OS you're using, or whether "apply
> all the
> updates" means that you upgraded from Tiger to Leopard or from the
> old iLife
> to iLife '08 in between the "good" time and the "problem" time,
> either.
>
> Please help us help you. You haven't given us much to go on!
>
> Thanks,
> Linda

I was and still am using Tiger. I have been using iMovie 5 the whole
time. This is the first time I have tried to burn a project in
probably 6 or 7 months. They have been accumulating on my fire wire
drive, and I just decided to try and get some of them burned and off
the drive to free up some space. I believe I am doing it the same way
I always have, but I never had this problem before.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin