[X4U] RAM counsel

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 21 14:29:52 PST 2007

Actually, ram replacement in Macs is easy, including laptops. In the
newer models (MBPros) you just unscrew the metal plate sitting under
the battery and they are right there. Pull the metal catches away from
the left and right sides of the top ram (they kinda sit on top of each
other) and the ram stick will pop up slightly, then just pull the
stick out, kinda at the angle it is resting in. The RAM chip
underneath is basically the same process.

If you're still unsure, a quick google search will produce plenty of
walk-thru's of how to do it, complete with pictures.

Cheers,

Coj