[X4U] Password applications?

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Nov 22 11:50:37 PST 2007

On 11/22/07 8:19 AM, "Fabian Fang" <ftf at mac.com> wrote:

> For years I have used Password Plus from DataViz.com.  It has worked
> well through all versions of MacOS X, including Leopard.

Unfortunately, even though it has a Windows desktop client, no Windows
Mobile client.

Perhaps my savior will be the iPhone application toolkit. I have a few
medical applications that run only on Windows Mobile or Palm devices (other
than the web clients, which are platform-agnostic but not
handheld-friendly). Anyone have any idea if ePocrates is planning to develop
a version for the iPhone?

Jim Robertson