[X4U] RAM counsel

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Nov 23 05:22:22 PST 2007

Leo

Just keep in mind that you can get 2x2 Gigs = 4 nowadays for around
$60 a stick. Prices have come WAY down. The price difference between
3rd party and Apple gets even bigger the higher you go. If you think
you might go with 4 gigs later you will eventually save money by doing
it now.

Check out some of the recent mentions of sales mentioned at
xlr8yourmac.com (Otherworld Computing). Also I have always bought from
Data Memory Systems and been very happy.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone