[X4U] Will not open

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sat Nov 24 06:36:31 PST 2007

On 24 Nov 2007, at 10:43, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> When I go to <http://www.aipress.com/tpmag.html> and click a
> catalog to open, I've to Force Quit Safari.  Other browsers will
> not work either, but I don't need to Force Quit them.
> Is this made for PC?

The links - eg <http://www.aipress.com/2006.winter.pdf> - appear to
be simple PDFs. Is this made for PC?

You don't say how long you've waited for the browser before quitting
or force quitting, but these are quite large - 7meg & 8meg files - so
may take some time to download. If you simply click on the link,
causing the PDF to be opened in a browser window then I'd expect the
browser not to do much until the whole PDF file has downloaded. If
you've got the PDF plug-in from Adobe's Creative Suite installed then
I'd expect bugginess.

Clicking on <http://www.aipress.com/tpmag.html> then right clicking
on the "Winter 2006-07 In Color" link and choosing "Download Linked
File" works fine here.

Stroller.