[X4U] Will not open

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 10:23:02 PST 2007

At 11:43 AM +0100 11/24/07, Paul Moortgat wrote:
When I go to <http://www.aipress.com/tpmag.html> and click a catalog to
open, I've to Force Quit Safari.  Other browsers will not work either, but I
don't need to Force Quit them.
Is this made for PC?

I found that Safari was either very slow to load any of the issues, or it
just wouldn't do it. I got tired of waiting after 6 oro 7  minutes. So I
Option-clicking one of the links and downloaded the PDF to my hard drive,
and that worked fine. However, I didn't get the freeze you did.  I see that
I do have the Adobe PDF Plugin installed on this 900 MHz G5 iBook. Do you
have that plugin in your /Library/Internet Plugins or ~/Library/Internet
Plugins folders?

Daly