[X4U] Re: Give me the Finder!

Kenneth Philbrick phlbrck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:23:25 PST 2007

As I type this message in Mail I want to interrupt and empty trash.
Simple you say - click on an open Finder area and make it active long
enough to drop trash using shift, command, backspace - EXCEPT that no
longer works. Mail remains active and trash is beyond control unless I
control click the dock symbol.

Sure I could quit Mail and make Finder active, but why is that
necessary? Spaces could be the culprit but that is turned off.

This is so simple I feel more stupid than usual.

Ken Philbrick